Before considering the installation of spyware on someone’s phone, you need to verify whether:
- You can have physical access to a target device;
- You can get to know Apple ID and a password (for iOS devices);
- The target device OS version is compatible with the app;
- The target device needs rooting or jailbreaking (methods to void the warranty);
- The target device will have an Internet connection as long as you need.
The answers to these questions will determine the way you will install spyware on someone’s phone. The most reliable one to do is to go to the app’s official site and get to know which kind of the setup procedure fits your particular case.