Here are some must-dos to install spyware successfully:
Make sure the day you do it you’ll have physical access to a target device for 10-15 minutes.
Make sure the target device’s operating system is compatible with the app.
Make sure you’ll have an Internet connection the day of installation.
The installation differs for iOS and Android devices. To install spyware on Android you need to:
- Enable Unknown Sources in Settings > Lock Screen and Security Page on the target device.
- Install the app in the two following ways:
- By entering the direct URL of the app’s APK in the web browser.
- By accessing the online account created after the app’s purchase and from there follow the installation instructions.
- Once installed on the device, you log in the same account with a Control Panel there or go to a web-portal. Both work the same way – you monitor the needed information from these platforms.
To install spyware on iPhone:
Spyware services offer two solutions: jailbreak and non-jailbreak. Jailbreak means voiding the phone’s warranty and making it accessible to any app, especially disapproved by Apple. Both require different approaches – with physical access and remotely with iCloud backup enabled.
How do I know what exactly I need?
When picking a concrete app, go to its official site and check the Compatibility page. Usually, they say whether a target phone needs jailbreak or no. Also, turn to the customer care if the device needs it.
Once the device is jailbroken, you need to:
- Go to Cydia and find Sources > Edit > Add. Enter the download URL.
- Click Add Source and then Return to Cydia.
- Pick the newly added source and click Install.
- Once set up, open the app and enter the activation code. The app is activated.
If the jailbreak is not required, you’ll need to know the iCloud credentials and turn it on. Here are other steps to follow:
- Go to an online account created after the purchase.
- Add a target device to the Control Panel by entering its Apple ID and password.
- Follow the installation instructions from the Setup Wizard.
- Get it installed on the target device.