TeenSafe is an online app-based program which allows parents to monitor calls, text messages, real-time GPS coordinates, and activity on social media.
To install TeenSafe on iPhone, you need to:
1. Know the child’s Apple ID and password.
2. Enable the target phone’s iCloud backup.
3. Buy the app and create the TeenSafe account.
4. Log in to the TeenSafe account from your phone or any other device.
5. Enter your child’s iCloud Credentials to add their iPhone.
6. Start monitoring.
To set up TeenSafe on Android, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the TeenSafe account.
2. Click on Add Child and enter your child’s name.
3. Under Android, pick Add Monitor or Add Control.
4. Get the phone ready for the app:
Enable under Unknown Sources – Allow installation of nonmarket apps
Note: some versions ask enabling Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store
In Apps – Settings – Google turn off Improve Harmful App Detection or Scan Device for Security Threats.
5. On your device click Next and wait for a message to your child’s device.
6. Follow the link to the TeenSafe application.
7. Click the Install TeenSafe App button.
8. After it is downloaded, click Open or Install.
9. On your device, click Continue.
10. On the child’s device, enter your email and click Next.
11. Click Next on your device and start monitoring.