Prerequisites before the installation:
1. Disable Scan device for security threats on Child device:
- Open Play Store app and tap 3-line icon in the left top corner
- Find Play Protect and toggle off scanning
- Make sure afterward it shows Full scanning turned off
2. Switch on Unknown Sources on Child device in Settings > Lock Screen and Security Page (if required).
The installation process:
Step 1: In Child device, enter the URL http://getati.com in Google Chrome and download the app.
Step 2: Pick Install and Open to set up the app (please, do not click Done yet).
Step 3: From Child device, pick Child’s if prompted.
Step 4: You’ll be asked to log in to your WebWatcher account.
Step 5: Click Activate Now on the following pages and turn on WWChildApp each time:
- Activate App Supervision
- Activate Device Administrator
- Activate Screen Capture
Note: After checked boxes ask you Don’t show again, click it!
Step 6: Click Start Now
Note: Click Yes if they ask you to Do not optimize battery usage and Let app always run in the background.
Step 7: Click OK Got it! on the page Viewing Recorded Data.
Step 8: Click Hide App on the Hide App page.
Warning! Do not forget to close the browser page with the link and make sure you cleaned the browser history.