Android phones can be monitored as well. The only way to do it is to set up a remote phone tracker on the target device. Here’s how to do it:
- Purchase a phone tracker;
- Register within the service;
- Log in into its online account with the Control Panel there;
- Install the app on the target device;
- Note: physical access is required.
- Get back to an online account and start monitoring from there.
Note: They operate in a stealth mode, remain undetectable, and can be removed easily by users without being noticed by the phone’s owner. The most popular ones on the monitoring market are iKeymonitor, Mobile Spy, Spyfone, Mobicip, mSpy.