To spy on an Android phone, you need to use spyware. It is a third-party application that has to be installed on the target device. It cannot be seen by another person or identified by anti-viruses. Once installed on a device, it records all activities of another person on their device and delivers these data to an online account. A user logs in to the account and reads the information.
- How to spy on WhatsApp conversations?
- How to spy on someone else’s phone?
- How to spy on SMS messages without the phone?
- How to spy on someone’s phone without touching their phone?
- How to spy on a cell phone without having access?
- How to spy on an Android phone from PC for free?
- How to spy on cell phones?
- How to spy on someone’s messages for free?
- How to spy on a phone without access?
- How to spy on a Facebook account?