Android phones manufacturers can prevent devices from being hacked by spyware. This allows spying on them successfully without owners knowing about it. On the Internet, spyware might be called spy application, tracker, or parental control. They work by the same principle – in a stealth mode after being installed on a target device. When picking spy apps to spy on an Android phone, one should consider the following criteria:
- Options to spy on (SMS, calls or online activities);
- Target’s compatibility with the application;
- The possibility to prepare the phone for the installation (which requires physical access);
- App’s customized subscription plans and pricing policy;
- Data storage policy since it’s about with someone’s personal sensitive information.