It’s important to understand that you cannot track a cell phone’s number on the Google map. The location tracking is based on the user’s Gmail account and Google’s relevant services. It’s possible to locate a phone by its IMEI number, enabled GPS function and Internet connection, etc. Although some online services claim to do it, this kind of tracking is not available to private citizens. Otherwise, tracking apps pinpoint devices on Google map regardless of the phone number, provided the GPS and the Internet are on.
- How to spy on WhatsApp conversations?
- How to spy on someone else’s phone?
- How to spy on SMS messages without the phone?
- How to spy on someone’s phone without touching their phone?
- How to spy on a cell phone without having access?
- How to spy on an Android phone from PC for free?
- How to spy on cell phones?
- How to spy on someone’s messages for free?
- How to spy on a phone without access?
- How to spy on a Facebook account?